Subject: Updated bsd-core code in git drm master branch
To: None <tech-x11@netbsd.org>
From: Blair Sadewitz <blair.sadewitz@gmail.com>
List: tech-x11
Date: 06/25/2007 23:23:08
I noticed today that there've been some recent [and overdue] updates
to the bsd-core code in libdrm.  Given the release of Mesa 7.0,  this
couldn't have come at a better time.  Just a heads up in case anyone
wants to contemplate merging it into the tree.

Also, I'm starting work on Mesa/DRI packages and related things.  Are
there any NetBSD architectures that have DRI working other than
i386/x86_64?  If so, let's see what we can do about getting Mesa built
for them.

Finally, I think the Contrib/projects.html page should be updated to
reflect the fact that we now have working accelerated OpenGL.  I think
perhaps one of the next significant milestones may be the
"bus_dma-ification" of the drm code so that it acts like a NetBSD
device should.

Regards,

--Blair