Subject: Proofreading your professional documents
To: None <tech-x11@netbsd.org>
From: Robert Thomson <robert.p.thomson@googlemail.com>
List: tech-x11
Date: 06/18/2007 06:26:07
Dear Professor/Lecturer

Please excuse us for contacting you directly. We are offering an efficient =
service to help you ensure your academic and professional work is written i=
n perfect English. We will check the grammar and style of your work and ret=
urn it to you to meet your requirements and deadlines.

Proof-Reading-Service.com can provide you with a professional proofreading =
service at a very reasonable rate. All our proofreaders are highly qualifie=
d native English speakers. Many work as leading academics in their fields a=
nd all have extensive experience of proofreading to the highest standards.

If you are interested in our service, please take a look at our website: ww=
w.proof-reading-service.com All you have to do is send us your document as =
a word attachment with the deadline and we will guarantee delivery of a per=
fectly written document to give you complete confidence when you submit you=
r work. The fee is worked out on a flat rate (=A36.95 per thousand words or=
 0.695 pence per word), so you know exactly how much the proofreading will =
cost in advance.

Once we have received your document(s) we will confirm the word count, the =
price and the deadline. If you have not heard from us within 2 hours during=
 normal business hours after you have sent your work please resend it from =
a different email account or send the file to proofreadings@gmail.com.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Yours faithfully

Proof-Reading-Service.com