Subject: Re: MesaLib-dri 6.5.3+patches package in pkgsrc-wip
To: None <tech-x11@netbsd.org, pkgsrc-users@netbsd.org>
From: Ahmad M. Afuni <pseudo.statistic@gmail.com>
List: tech-x11
Date: 05/25/2007 16:08:28
I just thought I'd mention an unusual issue I'm having with a package
you mentioned-- modular-xorg-server-mesa653.
For some reason, my keyboard doesn't work with that particular
Xserver. (I re-installed x11/xf86-input-keyboard and even git-clone'd
the current Xorg source for that driver, and no go)
It seems to be that keyboard output is being sent to the terminal,
rather than X.
Quite funky if you ask me.
Xfce's compositing features are quite nice. :D

Ahmad