Subject: Re: xorg-server-1.3.0 + Mesa 6.5.3 would not build + dri interrupt level
To: Vincent <10.50@free.fr>
From: Blair Sadewitz <blair.sadewitz@gmail.com>
List: tech-x11
Date: 05/18/2007 03:14:55
Do you have the 'dri' option set?  I know that others have used that
package, and would be very confused if it suddenly stopped working, as
I haven't committed any changes to it.

As for the interrupt problem:  This isn't a DRI issue. You need to
change the interrupt of your VGA card.  You can try moving it to a
different slot, fiddling with BIOS options, or enabling PCI_INTR_FIXUP
in the kernel.  If your machine supports ACPI, try using that first.
If that doesn't work, you can always try it with options PCIBIOS.

Let me know if this helps, and, if not, I'll try to figure out more
about what's going on.

Regards,

--Blair