Subject: Re: libGLU in mesa-dri
To: Blair Sadewitz <blair.sadewitz@gmail.com>
From: Eric Anholt <eric@anholt.net>
List: tech-x11
Date: 04/16/2007 15:29:20
--=-keWHUpAFejc4V3Qd+fWZ

On Mon, 2007-04-16 at 18:19 -0400, Blair Sadewitz wrote:
> libXdamage and the rest are not necessary; they're for other libraries
> and/or programs.  Attached is the current state of the MesaLib package
> that I use. The main thing that needs to be done is add options for
> the drivers and PLIST substitution.

libXdamage is needed in current git of Mesa.  It allows DRI drivers to
report damage they do so that it gets picked up by screen capture, CRTC
rotation, and other consumers of Damage reports.  You may want to
cherry-pick that patch into your ports to make those features work,
until Mesa does a new release.

--=20
Eric Anholt                             anholt@FreeBSD.org
eric@anholt.net                         eric.anholt@intel.com