Subject: Re: libGLU in mesa-dri
To: Blair Sadewitz <>
From: Dieter Baron <>
List: tech-x11
Date: 04/16/2007 18:16:05
In article <> Blair wrote:
: Does MesaLib really need dependencies on libXi/libXmu/libXdamage for
: the libGL/driver build?

  I don't know.  Try if things build/run without them.

: Also, do applications have to be linked against libXxf86vm and libdrm
: as is done by the buildlink file?  I would've thought linking to libGL
: should be enough to get this at run-time.

  It should if libGL is linked against those two libraries (if they
are indeed needed).  As Juan said, mesa-dri was a quick hack to get us
started and should be cleaned up now.

  Thanks for picking up the ball and working on this.