Subject: Re: DRM, DRI, X11 and Radeon and NetBSD-current
To: Vincent <10.50@free.fr>
From: Jared D. McNeill <jmcneill@invisible.ca>
List: tech-x11
Date: 03/30/2007 22:06:59

--0-1771128972-1175306819=:5107

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007, Vincent wrote:
> Just sorry for that. I just added the hack "Options bustype PCI" and it=
=20
> works. Hadn't found the hack yet when I posted the message.
> Just what bother me is that, despite a frame rate given by glxgears over =
200=20
> fps, top says 0.0 % Idle=85 Strange. But it works, nevertheless.

What chipset do you have on your motherboard? I fixed a bug in the VIA agp=
=20
support recently where it was programming the chipset incorrectly for AGP=
=20
v3 devices. If you have a VIA board, please ensure that you have at least=
=20
rev 1.13 of sys/dev/pci/agp_via.c

Otherwise, we're going to have to figure out how to fix yours :)

Cheers,
Jared
--0-1771128972-1175306819=:5107--