Subject: Re: NetBSD DRI Status documentation
To: Jared D. McNeill <jmcneill@invisible.ca>
From: Iain Hibbert <plunky@rya-online.net>
List: tech-x11
Date: 03/30/2007 20:35:09
On Fri, 30 Mar 2007, Jared D. McNeill wrote:

> I figured it was a good idea to keep a table handy of how far we are w/ making
> DRI happy on NetBSD. The results are here:
>
>   http://www.netbsd.org/~jmcneill/index.html
>
> Please, if anybody has any updates (positive or negative), let me know!

why not make a page at the wiki?

	http://wiki.netbsd.se/index.php?title=dri&action=edit

btw I have a Savage S3 chipset on this here machine, currently I see

agp0 at pchb0: aperture at 0xd0000000, size 0x10000000

as my source is a month or so behind and I have a fairly large changeset
that I need to sort through before I can update though I'm going to try to
get to that this weekend..

I fairly ignorant in this field so not sure if or how this work will
affect my visual experience, is it possible that DVD rendering will be
improved?

iain