Subject: drm on amd64
To: None <port-amd64@netbsd.org, tech-x11@netbsd.org>
From: Blair Sadewitz <blair.sadewitz@gmail.com>
List: tech-x11
Date: 03/20/2007 15:58:41
If anyone gets to try the new drm code on amd64, please let me know
how it goes for you. I'm trying to rule out any problems with my X
server, etc.

It's probably some 64-bit issue, but it would be helpful to know if
this problem is specific to me or not.

Regards,

--Blair

--
Support WFMU-FM: free-form radio for the masses!
<http://www.wfmu.org/>

"The frivolity and boredom which unsettle the established order, the
vague foreboding of something unknown, these are the heralds of
approaching change.  The gradual crumbling that left unaltered the
face of the whole is cut short by a sunburst which, in one flash,
illuminates the features of the new world."  --G.W.F. Hegel,
_Phenomenology of Spirit_ 5:11