Subject: x11 7.2 RC3, the bug strikes back
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Vincent <10.50@free.fr>
List: tech-x11
Date: 12/31/2006 09:59:44
Hi there,

despite my previous message, there is still something wrong with the
fr_FR.UTF-8 locale, that disappear when going "back" to
fr_FR.ISO8859-15. Most probably, the font loading process fails for
whatever reason I can't fathom. That breaks any wm, though X can still
find the fixed font and therefore execute properly.

However, there is yet another peculiar bug. Under some circonstances
(mostly if not always when running GTK2 GUI based applications), the
mouse suddently goes amok: when it is moved too quicky, it simply jumps
to the right border and won't leave it anymore. To recover a normal
behavior, I have to move the mouse very slowly (but as soon as I boost
it, it jumps again to the left).

Vincent