Subject: Re: DRI [was: Re: more summer of code fun]
To: Michael <>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: tech-x11
Date: 06/07/2005 00:27:48
On Mon, 6 Jun 2005, Michael wrote:
> Exactly. Yes, they still ship them, and yes they're pretty much
> outdated. I'd be surprised if they compile out of the box on any halfway
> recent NetBSD at all.

So what's the solution for NetBSD here - merge in newer XFree into xsrc?
Merge in modules from into our xsrc? Migrate xsrc to ...?

I think keeping as much from xsrc as it is right now would be desirable,
dunno if that's possible, while shipping as much code as possible in a
standard install (i.e. no pkgs, patch & compile orgies etc. required to
get things going).

  - Hubert

Genervt von Viren und von Viren versandten Spam-Mails?  ->
Fed up from viruses & virus-originated spam mail?       ->