Subject: Re: cleanup xsrc/xfree/xc/config/cf/NetBSD.c
To: None <tech-x11@NetBSD.org>
From: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
List: tech-x11
Date: 01/27/2005 00:03:09

 :
> sun3 and sgimips are on going (at least make Makefiles has no problem).
> Xdreamcast and Xsun print some warnings on startup server,
> but it could be fixed later.
>
> Any comments or suggestions are appreciated.

Now sun3 build is done in ~8 days without particular errors
(mkfontscale dumped core on make install fonts but it's another problem)
I'll commit the change in this weekend if there is no objections.
The problems listed in my previous post can be fixed later anyway.

(I also have some plans for a new ioctl, hp300 wscons, etc. etc. :-)
---
Izumi Tsutsui
tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp