Subject: acroread font problems
To: None <tech-x11@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: tech-x11
Date: 09/08/2004 16:32:51
--82I3+IH0IqGh5yIs

Hello,

Every now and then I encounter .pdf files that will display fine in
acroread, but when you try to print them (either to a file or to the
printer), it fails.  If you print to a file, the .ps file will be
garbled.

Often these files will print just fine using xpdf or after having gotten
the pdftops runover.

So I suspect that there are some fonts that are lost somewhere between
the linux emulated acroread the the non-emulated ghostscript.  Or
something.

Any idea?

-Jan

--=20
I seem to be having this tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle.

--82I3+IH0IqGh5yIs

--82I3+IH0IqGh5yIs--