Subject: Re: fxtv and direct video?
To: Jukka Marin <jmarin@embedtronics.fi>
From: Matthias Scheler <tron@zhadum.de>
List: tech-x11
Date: 06/01/2004 13:38:40
In article <20040530172157.GA9819@kyyhky.embedtronics.fi>,
	Jukka Marin <jmarin@embedtronics.fi> writes:
> Running NetBSD 2.0beta and XFree 4.4, can't get fxtv working properly.

It works fine for me under 2.0F with XFree86 4.4.

> I have DGA enabled in XF86Config, but fxtv says

Could you please post the relevant part from your "/etc/X11/XF86Config"?
You must load "extmod" and make sure that the part which disables
"xfree86-dga" is turned off.

> Is there something I can do to solve the problem?

Have you tried if any another problem is able to use DGA? It's not
supported for all cards and/or video modes.

> My current video hardware is Radeon7000.

I'm using a Radeon 8500.

	Kind regards

--
Matthias Scheler                                  http://scheler.de/~matthias/