Subject: Re: Status of DRI
To: C=E9sar_Catri=E1n_C. <ccatrian@eml.cc>
From: David Hopper <dhop@nwlink.com>
List: tech-x11
Date: 04/22/2004 10:19:52
Well, I don't know what these patches do or don't do for any platform=20
other than Alpha.  It should be easier if you have a real AGP port, an=20=

aperture driver, and don't rely on pcigart, and you have=20
machine/mtrr.h.  Those issues-- at least-- strike out on the Alpha.  I=20=

can only say investigate the patch, see where it fails, and try to fix=20=

it!

This is the patch originally from=20
http://www.canuck.com/~reide/netbsd/dri/ .  Please read Erik's=20
discussion of these patches there for instruction.

Dave