Subject: Re: GLXPixmaps and glXMakeCurrent().
To: Tyler Retzlaff <rtr@twentynine.org>
From: Richard Rauch <rkr@olib.org>
List: tech-x11
Date: 03/22/2004 08:54:17
On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 01:32:57AM +1100, Tyler Retzlaff wrote:
 [...]
> > Is there a CVS tag for this in the NetBSD repository?  Or do I
> > need to grab a 4.4 tarball/CVS directly from the XFree86 people?
>
> You would need source from the xfree86 project, if you wanted to bring an
> existing tree up to date you could just cvs up -d -P -r xf-4_4_0.  This is

My existing tree is xsrc from NetBSD.  (^&

I guess I'll have to go grab a tarball or set up a new CVS tree to get
the XFree86 "raw" sources, then.  It's not at the top of my queue, but I'll
see if I can do it today or tomorrow.

> still a useful thing to do since it will tell us if our xsrc or xfree86's as
> well that suffers from the problem.

Yes, that was what I thought you hoped to gain from my doing this.

If I haven't come back with a status report by Wednesday, you
might remind me.