Subject: Re: freebsd/libdrm.a installed, xf86RemoveSIGIOHandler unresolved.
To: George Michaelson <ggm@apnic.net>
From: Tyler Retzlaff <rtr@twentynine.org>
List: tech-x11
Date: 03/08/2004 19:01:56
On Monday 08 March 2004 17:06, George Michaelson wrote:

> Symbol xf86RemoveSIGIOHandler from module /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/libdrm.a
> 	 is unresolved!

Yes, I have seen this before and solved it however I can't recall the exact
cause.  It may have been that the DRI defines weren't passed to other items
the server is linked with e.g. libxf86_os.a (possibly)?

It may be helpful to look at what eats the DRI defines (from bsd.x11.mk) in
src/x11/Xserver/* Makefiles.  The reachover build yields a working libdri.a
and libdrm.a.  However, the card dependant kernel modules are broken which is
why NetBSD still has no DRI.

Tyler