Subject: Re: IPv6-enabled XFree86 4.4.0 with IPv4-only kernel
To: David Dawes <dawes@XFree86.Org>
From: Matthieu Herrb <matthieu.herrb@wanadoo.fr>
List: tech-x11
Date: 01/10/2004 01:04:30
David Dawes wrote (in a message from Thursday 8)

 > I need to make a correction to that.  While I could have sworn that it was
 > the default on all platforms, it is only the default on a few platforms
 > (including Linux though).
 >
 > I think it should be the default everywhere.  Something like the attached
 > patch (relative to the current CVS trunk) would do it.

I think this should be commited. In fact it looks like my last test on
a IPv4 only kernel was before the last change in the logic there. I've
commited a patch to add -DPART_NET to OpenBSD.cf and was about to do
the same for NetBSD.cf, but I'll be happy to revert the OpenBSD.cf
part if we change the default.

					Matthieu