Subject: Re: porting XF3 servers to XF4
To: TAKEMURA Shin Takemura <takemura@ca2.so-net.ne.jp>
From: Tyler Retzlaff <rtr@netbsd.org>
List: tech-x11
Date: 01/02/2004 23:02:39
On Fri, Jan 02, 2004 at 08:34:20PM +0900, TAKEMURA Shin Takemura wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've also succeeded in cross compiling Xhpc server for hpcmips and the
> server runs some degree. At least, Xhpc, xterm, oclock, xload and twm
> seems to be OK. Thank you, matthew!
>
> Because Tyler seems to be working for Xhpc cross compiling, I'm sending
> my patch instead of commiting into the repository. Please find the patch
> and new files in the attachment.

Hello,

this all looks pretty good I'm perfectly happy with you committing
these changes the src/x11 patches you have are nearly identical to
what I have in my tree.  Also, the hpcarm & hpcsh ports can take
advantage of the xsrc changes.

The only things I might mention is that we don't necessarily have to
provide GetTime.c, OsVendorFatalError() or DPMS stubs they are
actually available in other libs but are only turned on (or needed) if
particular defines occur.  Though it may be cleaner in the long run to
duplicate them in hpc/.  Thoughts?

Great job!

Tyler R. Retzlaff <rtr@NetBSD.org> http://www.NetBSD.org