Subject: 1.6ZE with XFree 4.3.0 compiled from xsrc last friday. 56 screens
To: None <tech-x11@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Tribo <ctribo@college.dtcc.edu>
List: tech-x11
Date: 11/07/2003 17:49:38
I have a machine with 4 video cards in it, when I run X -configure it dies
with the entry "Number of screens created does not match number of devices
found." I'm wondering if this is a NetBSD issue or something I should
bring up to the XFree folks. All are PCI, this is a Dual Pentium Pro
system. I doubt I can attach the dmesg or the X logs without my mail
getting bounced so if you want to see them ask me for them or tell me I
should put them up on my web site.

2 S3 Trio32/64 (1 is console)
1 Cirrus Logic CL-GD5430
1 Texas Instruments TVP4020 Permidia2

--

The nice thing about Windows is - It does not just crash, it displays a
dialog box and lets you press 'OK' first.