Subject: Re: Status of DRI
To: John Grape <john_h_grape@yahoo.co.uk>
From: Eric Anholt <eta@lclark.edu>
List: tech-x11
Date: 11/04/2003 22:51:30
On Wed, 2003-10-22 at 09:17, John Grape wrote:
> What is the current status of DRI for NetBSD? The
> latest patches on the net are more than 6 months old.

FWIW (some people have asked), I don't have any time to work on the
NetBSD DRI myself so don't wait for me to do anything.  I'm being sucked
more and more into general DRI/DRM and linux-specific DRM changes.  I'm
willing to commit patches to DRI CVS for NetBSD DRI developers, or give
them the CVS access to do it on their own.  I realize I've broken things
in CVS for NetBSD, but I'd be willing to get patches reviewed first if
there was an active maintainer.

--
Eric Anholt                                eta@lclark.edu
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/         anholt@FreeBSD.org