Subject: Re: releng-current
To: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
From: MLH <mlh@goathill.org>
List: tech-x11
Date: 10/29/2003 11:48:43

> mlh@goathill.org (MLH) writes:
> > I just did notice that if I blow away /usr/lib, /usr/libdata,
> > /usr/libexec, /usr/bin, and reinstall those sets (using a -current
> > cd install) the problem reappears until I make install from xsrc.
> > So one might suspect that xsrc make install adds something in one
> > of those four directories that fixes the problem.
>
> So ls -lt in those directories and find the file that you think gets
> added by the build.

Tried to, but make install fails right now:

install.man in doc/man/GLU done
installing in /usr/xsrc/local/programs...
installing in /usr/xsrc/local/programs/x11-ssh-askpass...
make: don't know how to make ../../../xfree/xc/exports/include/X11/Intrinsic.h.
Stop

make: stopped in /usr/xsrc/local/programs/x11-ssh-askpass
installing in /usr/xsrc/local/programs/xsystrace...
make: don't know how to make ../../../xfree/xc/exports/include/X11/Intrinsic.h.
Stop

make: stopped in /usr/xsrc/local/programs/xsystrace
*** Error code 2

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/xsrc/local/programs
*** Error code 1