Subject: Re: releng-current
To: None <mlh@goathill.org>
From: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
List: tech-x11
Date: 10/25/2003 15:05:12
mlh@goathill.org (MLH) writes:
> > > Building xsets from cvs xsrc still doesn't work either.
> >
> > What doesn't work? Are there any error messages you can forward to
> > the list?
>
> Same as when you try to build the xsets, which have been broken
> for almost a year now.

Er, I have done it constantly for the last year, so I suspect
something is going wrong with the way you are doing things, rather
than just for you.

> It claims that no displays are available.

That's probably just your hardware or some such. Most of the rest of
us are using X just fine.

> Sorry - I didn't save the logs. I expected that someone would have
> tried them before posting. If you need, I can install them again.

I think that's pretty much mandatory, since this isn't a general
problem. Without logs, we can't help you with anything.

--
Perry E. Metzger		perry@piermont.com