Subject: Re: releng-current
To: Chris Pinnock <cjep@fawlty.net>
From: MLH <mlh@goathill.org>
List: tech-x11
Date: 10/24/2003 08:28:34

> On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 12:38:26PM -0500, MLH wrote:
> > (not sure whether to post here or -current)
> >
> > If anyone is interested, the i386 -current xsets posted to releng
> > don't work.
> >
> > ftp://releng.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/current/200310180000/i386/binary/sets
> >
> > Building xsets from cvs xsrc still doesn't work either.
>
> What doesn't work? Are there any error messages you can forward to the list?

Same as when you try to build the xsets, which have been broken
for almost a year now.  It claims that no displays are available.
Sorry - I didn't save the logs. I expected that someone would have
tried them before posting. If you need, I can install them again.
I just thought that since new xsets were being posted to releng
that maybe the problem had been fixed.