Subject: Re: XCursorGen
To: None <nightshade@phreaker.net>
From: Juan RP <jrp@hispabsd.org>
List: tech-x11
Date: 08/16/2003 23:04:28
--=.4/).cYGeAPNfjP

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 13:36:52 +0000
Nicholas Ricketts <nightshade@phreaker.net> wrote:

> I would do that execpt that I always update my x11 using xsrc. So whats going
> to happen if I use the package to install xcursorgen then they fix the xsrc
> so that xcursorgen builds by default. Then I will have a problem. I will have
> 2 different verions installed in the same place. I have png-1.2.5nb2
> installed can I use this to compile xcursorgen under xsrc. I really need it
> to compile from xsrc. If the package works why not under work under xsrc. Is
> there a way  to force it to make xcursorgen from xsrc?

Try to add these lines to xsrc/xc/config/NetBSD.cf:

#define ExtraLoadFlags -L/usr/pkg/lib -Wl,-R/usr/pkg/lib
#define BuildXcursorgen YES

BTW, if you are using -current you can try the XFree86 packages, they are
on pkgsrc-wip (http://pkgsrc-wip.sf.net), with xcursorgen and its themes.

--
Juan RP		<jrp@hispabsd.org>

--=.4/).cYGeAPNfjP