Subject: Re: XCursorGen
To: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
From: Nicholas Ricketts <nightshade@phreaker.net>
List: tech-x11
Date: 08/16/2003 13:36:52
I would do that execpt that I always update my x11 using xsrc. So whats going
to happen if I use the package to install xcursorgen then they fix the xsrc
so that xcursorgen builds by default. Then I will have a problem. I will have
2 different verions installed in the same place. I have png-1.2.5nb2
installed can I use this to compile xcursorgen under xsrc. I really need it
to compile from xsrc. If the package works why not under work under xsrc. Is
there a way  to force it to make xcursorgen from xsrc?