Subject: RE: VMware vs. various X servers
To: Marton Fabo <tech-x11@NetBSD.org>
From: Sporleder, Matthew (CCI-Atlanta) <Matthew.Sporleder@cox.com>
List: tech-x11
Date: 07/17/2003 13:16:35
Did you try upgrading your X using xsrc?
(I know this doesn't approach either of your problems)

Otherwise, VNC has always been very sensitive to resolution changes for =
me.
You can run vmware natively on netbsd 1.6.1
Its interaction with vnc is not something I would really want to =
experience.  ;)