Subject: Re: 4.2.x ftp availability
To: Matthias Scheler <tron@zhadum.de>
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?C=E9sar_Catri=E1n?= C. <ccatrian@eml.cc>
List: tech-x11
Date: 03/30/2003 21:51:21
Well, my mileage is limited. I am reaching one year using and discovering n=
etbsd. I haven't thinked about getting involved in X issues.
The first stuff I saw by running xfree 4.3.0 was zsnes dumping core at sign=
al 11. Three or four times. Mostly apps running DGA stuff. Another budy tol=
ds me about ctrl+alt+stuff not working at all.
Then, the mouse trouble. It was on and off.
Mar 27 11:23:38 core /netbsd: pms_disable: command error
Mar 27 15:15:39 core /netbsd: pms_enable: command error 5
So, I downgraded to 4.2.0, with the same mouse problem. The problem was the=
 mouse. I replaced the mouse later and it was OK.
So, I will install 4.3.0 back again to find some bugs.

thanks a lot, kind regards

C=E9sar Catri=E1n