Subject: Re: 4.3 in 1.6.1_RC2
To: None <tech-x11@netbsd.org>
From: Matthias Scheler <tron@zhadum.de>
List: tech-x11
Date: 03/07/2003 21:15:11
In article <20030307203652.9513A295AC@www.fastmail.fm>,
	"César Catrián C." <ccatrian@eml.cc> writes:
> It seems to be the only link that I created manually.

If you need to create that link something is broken on your system. Did
you perhaps have the "xpm" package from "pkgsrc" installed and removed
it after upgrading from XFree86 3.3.6 to 4.3.0? That could have caused
the removal of that softlink.

>> Could you please explain that a bit more precisely? Where and when were
>> these directories created? Neither the build of XFree86 4.2.1 nor the
>> build of 4.3.0 creates anything named "-p" or "%D".
> The build of 4.2.1 created the "${MKDIR" and "-p" directories. And the
> 4.3.0 build created the "%D" directory. Empty directories.

No, it doesn't. I looks more like a bogus installation of something
from "pkgsrc".

	Kind regards

--
Matthias Scheler                                  http://scheler.de/~matthias/