Subject: Re: 4.3 in 1.6.1_RC2
To: None <tech-x11@netbsd.org>
From: Matthias Scheler <tron@zhadum.de>
List: tech-x11
Date: 03/06/2003 08:04:09
In article <20030305151523.02480fab.ccatrian@eml.cc>,
	"César Catrián C." <ccatrian@eml.cc> writes:
> It compiled and installed ok, without errors at startup log file,
> with a detail: I had to create a link from lib/libXpm.so.4.11 to
> lib/libXpm.so.4, to make X programs work correctly.

Something was be really wrong with your system because the build process
will create these links automatically. Did you use NetBSD's X11 sources
or the original XFree86 ones?

> Now I need to find out how to delete the "${MKDIR}" and the "-p"
> directories created by the 4.2.1 installation, and the "%D" directory
> created by the 4.3 installation...

Could you please explain that a bit more precisely? Where and when were
these directories created? Neither the build of XFree86 4.2.1 nor the
build of 4.3.0 creates anything named "-p" or "%D".

	Kind regards

--
Matthias Scheler                                  http://scheler.de/~matthias/