Subject: Fw: [XFree86] XFree86 4.3.0 release tagged
To: None <tech-x11@netbsd.org>
From: George Michaelson <ggm@apnic.net>
List: tech-x11
Date: 02/27/2003 16:33:55
Begin forwarded message:

Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 01:21:56 -0500
From: David Dawes <dawes@XFree86.Org>
To: devel@XFree86.Org, xfree86@XFree86.Org
Subject: [XFree86] XFree86 4.3.0 release tagged

I've tagged the XFree86 4.3.0 release.  The tag is "xf-4_3_0", and the
branch tag associated with this release is "xf-4_3-branch".  This should
all be visible from the anoncvs repository soon.  This marks the closing
of the 4.3.0 release, and I'd like to thank all who have contributed to
it.  We've had a lot of great testing and bug reporting feedback over
the last few weeks.

Online documentation will be available soon at
<http://www.xfree86.org/4.3.0/>.  Check the README, Release Notes and
Installation Notes there before downloading.

Source tarballs and patches will be available over the next day or so
from our ftp site <ftp://ftp.xfree86.org/pub/XFree86/4.3.0/>.

Some binary distributions will be available over the next week or so.

David
--
David Dawes
Release Engineer/Architect                      The XFree86 Project