Subject: Re: importing 4.2.1?
To: Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <itojun@iijlab.net>
From: Sean Davis <dive@endersgame.net>
List: tech-x11
Date: 09/27/2002 00:10:48
On Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 12:48:51PM +0900, Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino wrote:
> 	it looks that there are important security fixes applied between
> 	xfree86 4.2.0 to 4.2.1.  are there any reason why we don't import 4.2.1?
> 	or, did we apply them manually?

I thought 4.2.1 was imported.
<dive@eros(/home/dive)> % X -version

XFree86 Version 4.2.1 / X Window System
Release Date: 3 September 2002
        If the server is older than 6-12 months, or if your card is
        newer than the above date, look for a newer version before
        reporting problems.  (See http://www.XFree86.Org/)
Build Operating System: NetBSD/i386 1.6H [ELF] The NetBSD Foundation, Inc.
Module Loader present

This was built from xsrc, over a week ago.

--
/~\ The ASCII
/ \ Email!