Subject: Re: MD xsets
To: None <>
From: Matthias Scheler <>
List: tech-x11
Date: 09/19/2002 13:40:19
In article <20020918204755.B5975@wiesel.intern>,
	Thomas Gerner <> writes:
> I would like to move some MD files from one xset to
> another. Currently NetBSD Atari has some similar files like i386 in
> the xbase set. This makes the Atari xbase set not shareable with the
> other m68k architectures. I like to move this files to the xserver
> set. Are there any objections?

Yes, there are files in "src/distrib/sets/lists/xbase/md.atari"
which don't belong into the server set:

I wonder if these files are necessary at all. It looks like we don't
need "terminfo" and have "termcap" it the base system.

> In distrib/sets/lists/xserver is a ad.m68k file, which refers to
> rgb.db. Atari does not use a rgb.db, instead it uses rgb.txt. Is it
> possible to remove ad.m68k and add rgb.txt to the MD xserver set
> files?

Yes, that makes sence. Do you which X11 servers need it really?

	Kind regards

Matthias Scheler