Subject: Re: I see dead consoles - all the time...
To: Matthias Scheler <tron@zhadum.de>
From: Rasputin <rasputin@idoru.mine.nu>
List: tech-x11
Date: 07/16/2002 12:36:35
* Matthias Scheler <tron@zhadum.de> [020715 16:01]:
> On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 03:54:15PM +0100, Rasputin wrote:
> > > Dead it what sence? Can you still switch? Can you still see something?
> > > Can you still enter something and e.g. login blindly?
> >
> > Dead as in totally blank.
>
> Did you try to login blindly?

"Turn off your targeting computer, Luke.
All hardware sucks. All software sucks.
You've got a better chance of hitting the target by guessing."

:)

Can't say I did, no - I assmumed the box had locked up, only
realiased it was alive when I noticed my girlfriend surfing the Net
through it. If it happens again I'll do a bit more debugging.