Subject: Re: NetBSD XFree source
To: None <wleeson@indigo.ie>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
List: tech-x11
Date: 06/22/2002 14:07:41
On Sat, 22 Jun 2002 wleeson@indigo.ie wrote:
> 	I have been using the XFree86 CVS sources (to which I have made a
few modifications)  for a while now but would like to switch over to the
NetBSD native ones. But I only have a 56k modem I was hoping to just link
in my current sources and CVS over them but there seems to be 2 different
source directories xc and xfree the .tar.gz files for these have a 10MB
difference in size so I was wondering what is the difference between these
2 directories and if I could just switch over the CVS repositories to just
upgrade the necessary parts.

<please use line widths <80 columns>

xsrc/xc is XFree 3, xsrc/xfree is XFree 4.

 - Hubert

* Basics -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/05/24/ipv6_tutorial.html
* Setup  -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/06/01/ipv6_tutorial.html
Of course with your #1 IPv6 ready operating system -> http://www.NetBSD.org/