Subject: Re: NetBSD XFree source
To: None <>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: tech-x11
Date: 06/22/2002 14:07:41
On Sat, 22 Jun 2002 wrote:
> 	I have been using the XFree86 CVS sources (to which I have made a
few modifications)  for a while now but would like to switch over to the
NetBSD native ones. But I only have a 56k modem I was hoping to just link
in my current sources and CVS over them but there seems to be 2 different
source directories xc and xfree the .tar.gz files for these have a 10MB
difference in size so I was wondering what is the difference between these
2 directories and if I could just switch over the CVS repositories to just
upgrade the necessary parts.

<please use line widths <80 columns>

xsrc/xc is XFree 3, xsrc/xfree is XFree 4.

 - Hubert

* Basics ->
* Setup  ->