Subject: NetBSD XFree source
To: None <tech-x11@netbsd.org>
From: None <wleeson@indigo.ie>
List: tech-x11
Date: 06/22/2002 12:48:03
Hi all,
	I have been using the XFree86 CVS sources (to which I have made a few modifications)  for a while now but would like to switch over to the NetBSD native ones. But I only have a 56k modem I was hoping to just link in my current sources and CVS over them but there seems to be 2 different source directories xc and xfree the .tar.gz files for these have a 10MB difference in size so I was wondering what is the difference between these 2 directories and if I could just switch over the CVS repositories to just upgrade the necessary parts.

Thanks,
	William Leeson