Subject: Re: XF 4.10 on ATI Rage Mobility
To: Antti Kantee <pooka@iki.fi>
From: David Forbes <david@flossy.u-net.com>
List: tech-x11
Date: 08/30/2001 19:14:13
> I have a Dell Latitute C600 with ATI Rage Mobility in it. I've seen
> something similar to what you describe when doing weird combos with
> video projectors and changing resolution. What has always helped me so
> far has been pressing Fn+F8 (switches between CRT/LCD on my model) a
> couple of times.
>
> If that doesn't work, don't exit X ;)

Thanks for both your emails.  I too have a Latitude C600 (less than two
months old).  Unfortunately, the CRT/LCD switching doesn't help the screen
going white.  I also can't find much info on the Dell website (I managed
to find an RPM, but that was for an Inspiron).

I wonder if I might ask you to send me your /etc/XF86Config file?

Thanks,

David.