Subject: Re: x compile problem on macppc
To: Christian Groessler <cpg@aladdin.de>
From: Thomas Klausner <wiz@danbala.ifoer.tuwien.ac.at>
List: tech-x11
Date: 05/05/2001 12:28:33
Mutt made me believe that Christian Groessler wrote:
> But, where do I get the ppcPciIoMap() function?

Right now, there's only one way: Write one.
Currently, there's no interface for the X servers [on macppc] to talk
to the PCI bus -- all that's working so far are the clients.

If you really want to use a X4-series server on macppc, you could use
the patch for X4.0.1 by Tsubai Masanari at
ftp://nandra.iri.co.jp/pub/NetBSD/macppc/XFree86/

Bye,
 Thomas

--
Thomas Klausner - wiz@danbala.tuwien.ac.at
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that,