Subject: Re: Feeding back changes?
To: Thomas Klausner <wiz@danbala.ifoer.tuwien.ac.at>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
List: tech-x11
Date: 04/23/2001 15:10:43
On Mon, 23 Apr 2001, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> I was curious what our policy is on feeding back changes to
> XFree86.org -- is there a contact person that does this, or should
> just everyone send back their changes?
> (Which makes it a bit hard to find out what to send, since you don't
> know if the person changing a file before you really sent back the
> changes....)

As far as I understand, we don't have a person collecting our X patches
right now, and sending them to the X folks. It's each developers' task to
get his changes back into XFree right now.

Now if we had someone volunteering to do this that'd be cool...

 - Hubert

--
Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>