Subject: test program
To: None <tech-x11@netbsd.org>
From: Emmanuel Dreyfus <p99dreyf@criens.u-psud.fr>
List: tech-x11
Date: 01/30/2001 18:04:46
Hi!

I'm tracking a X11 related bug in Linux emulation on PowerPC, and I'm
looking for a very simple program that display something. I have no
knoledge in X11 programming, and it seems there is no man page for this.

I tried to look at xlogo sources, but it's not as simple as I was
looking for. Anyone have a X11 test program for me (just drawing a dot
in a window would do it)? An URL to some on-line documentation would be
okay too.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus.
JavaScript est encapsule dans HTML, qui encapsulait