Re: -mdoc: how to handle surrounding types?

On Fri 09 Feb 2024 at 08:37:31 -0500, Mouse wrote:
> > \X/ There is no AI. There is just someone else's work.           --I. Rose
>
> Becoming less true, to the extent that weak AI qualifies.
>
> Reminds me of "Don't say `the cloud'.  Say `someone else's computer'."

That's exactly what it refers to, yes.

https://scicomm.xyz/@ianrosewrites/110373559167883196

        People in security and computing have been saying for years - there's no cloud. There's just someone else's computer.

        Right now, there's no AI. There's just someone else's work.

        Stop calling generative text and image programs AI. It's inaccurate and insulting. They are just the evolution of corporate creative theft that's been going on as long as media corporations have existed.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert                            <rhialto/at/falu.nl>
\X/ There is no AI. There is just someone else's work.           --I. Rose