Re: Libc support for old BSD-style "sigcontext" signal handlers is broken, let's just kill it.

> On Oct 26, 2021, at 8:27 AM, Valery Ushakov <uwe%stderr.spb.ru@localhost> wrote:
>
> I'm not sure why we left the sigcontext version in the tree.  I would
> guess for reference only, so it doesn't really need any fixing, as far
> as I understand.

Presumably it was to keep old binaries that used the sigcontext style would keep working.  If it was for reference only, one would think it would have been commented as such and the binary objects not actually built.

The commit that broke it had the log message “make these consistent”, which doesn’t really convey to me that it was intended to disable them.

-- thorpej