Re: Importing aiomixer to src

On May 6, 2021, at 6:44 AM, nia <nia%NetBSD.org@localhost> wrote:

I think this version is suitable for importing into NetBSD base
for continued development. This will also allow us to easily
keep it in sync if there are any changes to the audio stack.

I've historically kept a <shame>Windoze</shame> machine around, just
so I can handle audio.  I just never was able to figure out how to
"do audio" on NetBSD.

So, anything that improves the interface for those of us who really
want a "black box" (vs having to know what all the pieces are, and
how they all fit together) is a great improvement.

PLEASE!  Go for it!  :)

| Paul Goyette       | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:     |
| (Retired)          | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul%whooppee.com@localhost     |
| Software Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette%netbsd.org@localhost   |