Re: Can vulkan support be added to NetBSD?

On Tue, Feb 02, 2021 at 08:53:05PM +0100, Jaromr Dole?ek wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> what would be involved?

IIRC,

For the Intel vulkan driver, we need Linux-compatible futexes.

For the AMD vulkan driver, we need amdgpu DRMKMS.

For the software driver there's a load of Mesa patches I am slowly
upstreaming. Getting them reviewed is a very slow process.

Availability of open source software for testing is lacking...