Re: Waiting for Randot (or: nia and maya were right and I was wrong)

>    Such an application, like a Python program in the middle of just
>    doing `import multiprocessing', [...]

Seems to me the elephant in the room here is: why would Python "just
doing `import multiprocessing'" need cryptographic-strength randomness?
What am I missing that makes this reasonable?

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign