Re: patch - cgdconfig do_all mode gracefully ignore detached devices

    Date:        Sun, 10 Nov 2019 10:00:48 -0600
    From:        Jason High <json.high%gmail.com@localhost>

  | Ok?

Aside from other issues, this should still be enabled by a new
flag (whether the new flag causes -C or is used in conjunction
with -C doesn't matter) - simply doing "cgdconfig -C" should not
change behaviour - if a device that is needed is not present, then
cgdconfig should complain, not just skip it.

But "cgdconfig -A" or "cgdconfig -C -I" can skip non-present devices
(here assuming that -I would be the "ignore cgd's on devices not found"
and "-A" would mean "-C -I", though adding both -A and -I would be overkill,
pick one of them - and of course, I don't care which actual option names
(letters) are used.

kre