Re: Fonts for console/fb for various locales: a proposal

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 10:32:40AM +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:
> I guess noone would object a metafont2wsfont converter tool.
> Look at the true type tool Michael mentioned in xsrc/local and do something
> similar for metafont.

I have already planed to re-start with the Hershey fonts, for reasons
explained in my initial mail and for others and this will be combined
with TeX (kerTeX). So there will probably be something in this
line, at the end, even if it is only for my own use.

The next visible step will be on the users mailing list, to hopefully
find japanese speaking users able to "sort" the oriental glyphes when I
will produce the whole rendering of the Hershey fonts.
                     http://www.kergis.com/
                       http://www.sbfa.fr/