terminus font set for netbsd

Hi,
recent changes to font set available in NetBSD gave me motivation for
finishing some of my projects. Gallery of current available fonts was
one[1] and there is second: conversion of venerable Terminus[2] fonts
for NetBSD console.

Terminus Font is licensed under the SIL Open Font License (but "Terminus
Font" name is restricted for original font author, as far as I understood
conditions). I'm not sure that in *.h files should be added annotation
that "this is a small subset based on original work".

Diff against vanilla -current tree is available under [3], set of
options is available here: [4] (kernel built with all of them grows
about a 1MB) and gallery made from selected fonts is available here[5].
Of course, root directory is browseable if someone wants individual
files[6].

Created subset is byte-to-byte compatible with classic NetBSD font,
so code page is IBN cp437 (although in VT100-compatible terminal
only small subset of box-characters[8] is available). Why cp437 and
not ISO? Because of nostalgia and I think that localised fonts shouldn't
be built into kernel but instead available from /usr/share/wscons/fonts/
directory (binary output format is on my TODO list).

Conversion was made by my own, quick-made tool, that is available
from here[7].

I hope this will be useful to someone.

1 - http://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2019/04/24/msg035646.html
2 - http://terminus-font.sourceforge.net/