Re: Weirdness in /bin/sh of 8.0

On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 07:04:38PM +0200, Rhialto wrote:
> So stop right there. I have no desire to read your insulting diatribes.
> Nor, do I expect, have most others on this list.

You are, of course, welcome to consider my points as nothing more than
insults.  You can stick your fingers in your ears and close your eyes
and hum to yourself.

> *plonk*

And behave like an infant.

Or you can recognize that there are concerns being voiced related to a
change in the level professionalism at the core of this project.

--