SYS_sbrk removal proposal

I propose to remove the sbrk(2) syscall "change data segment size".

It has never been implemented by the NetBSD kernel since the inception
of the project and it is emulated in libc with SYS_brk (break, obreak).

This interface is a remnant from the old UNIX and has been marked
obsolete since the the advent of mmap(2) memory management.

I don't intend to remove the libc's sbrk(2) emulation.